Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter NOTD

Hello there! This is my mani for Easter: a baby chick hatching from an egg next to a decorated Easter egg.

I had fun creating it. The products I used are:
OPI Fiercely Fiona
Essie To Buy or Not to Buy
Essie Borrowed & Blue
China Glaze Full Spectrum
Orly Cotton Candy (With OPI Princesses Rule! on top)
Art Deco white striper
Kiss black striper
Stripe Rite silver glitter striper
Wet 'N Wild 9021Orange (for the baby chick's beak)
Sinful Colors Green Ocean (on top of Borrowed & Blue and Princesses Rule!)
Sally Hansen Let's Dance (on top of To Buy or Not to Buy)
Klean Color Grand Finale (love this one- it's holo bar glitters!) [on top of To Buy or Not to Buy and Let's Dance]

Okay that was a shit ton of colors! But I guess there's a lot going on here, so perhaps it's forgivable. Maybe. ;)

I hope you all have a lovely Easter and that you're having a fabulous weekend.

Now I bid you farewell with Hippity, Hoppity, and Floppty, my Easter beanie babies (I was an avid collector as a youngin').

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.