Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Glitter-al Illusion NOTD

Hello again! Today I did my nails with a few coats of glittery goodness, and I'm quite pleased with the result. I know my pictures are anything but HD, but in real life this manicure is a glitter bomb in any light source- artificial, direct sunlight, hell . . . this shit would blind your significant other in the dark! ;) Anyway, here's my iPhone snapshot:

Make a wish!

And my Kodak shot:


Neither one of my pictures comes close to showing the true vibrancy and sparkley-ness of this manicure. I know even the best of the best bloggers still have issues getting swatches to be true to life, and I'm still one of the noobiest Noobs of beauty bloggin', so please try to put up with my pitiful quality pictures until I figure out the optimal programs/settings for this stuff.

Products used:
Orly Bonder (as a base coat)
China Glaze Optical Illusion (2 coats)
Klean Color Grand Finale (1 coat, used as a topcoat for Optical Illusion)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

Please let me know what your favorite glitter polishes are, or if glitter isn't your cup of tea, what your favorite nail polishes are in general. :)

DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal usage. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned, nor am I compensated by any of the companies mentioned. My opinions are my own and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.