Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Handwriting Tag


Last night, I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and happened to stumble across this cute handwriting tag. I found it on Linda's Blog at innocenttwistedalchemy.blogspot.com. She is the owner of a wonderful independent makeup company called Innocent + Twisted Alchemy. Linda is just one of those people that is incredibly talented at anything they set their mind to. I own some of her eyeshadows, and they're breathtaking. She bases some of her makeup colors off of her art, which she is also very gifted at. I'll do a whole post dedicated to I+TA for my Focus On Indie series. I'm still contemplating on whether I should do Fyrinnae or Darling Girl Cosmetics next. If you guys have a particular preference, please let me know in the comment section below. Or if you'd like, you can e-mail me at BrightestStarOfAll@gmail.com.

Now, on with the tag!
So, there you have it. I obviously screwed up a few times, but it is what it is. It's a fun little thing to do on a rainy afternoon or when you're bored. I tag anyone reading this that would like to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.