Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sugarpill Sunday: New Heartbreaker Palette!

I had a very plesant surprise when I opened the mailbox yesterday and was greeted with my Sugarpill package. Woo hoo!
Above: I really dig the box, which came adorned with the Sugarpill kitty label. I almost exploded from sheer cuteness.



Above: Even V couldn't resist the pretty kitty packaging! I love this picture. All the products came wrapped in pink tissue paper (shown on the far left) with a free glitter sticker, free pigment sample, and business card. I ordered Tako (the one V is sniffing) and the new Heartbreaker palette (to the right of Tako).




Above: The top view of the Heartbreaker Palette. It's really quite adorable and seems to be made out of the same material as the original 3 Sugarpill palettes, in case anyone is curious! :)




Above: The guts of the Heartbreaker palette. Beautiful!





Above: Arm swatches with NO primer from L to R: Acidberry, Velocity, 2AM, and Mochi.






Above: Arm swatches over NYX JEP in Milk from L to R: Acidberry, Velocity, 2AM, and Mochi.

Shade Descriptions, a la http://www.sugarpillshop.com/:

+ Acidberry: Finally! The perfect vibrant lime green you've been looking everywhere for. Matte with slightly pearl sheen.

+ Velocity: Vibrant matte royal blue.

+ 2AM: Matte Purple with a slightly pearl sheen.

+ Mochi: Matte mint seafoam with a slightly pearl sheen.




The Verdict:

Once again, Sugarpill does not fail to disappoint. Shipping was super fast and the quality is definitely standard Sugarpill awesomeness. I wore Mochi today (it's freaking breathtaking, especially in person!) and it still looks as vibrant as it did when I first applied it, with absolutely no creasing or smudging. I tried snapping a few photos this afternoon, but I didn't like how they came out (AKA the makeup was pretty, but I looked like dog shit). I've been a fangirl since Sugarpill opened in 2010, so it's great to see the recognition and appreciation Sugarpill has accumulated ever since. Amy definitely deserves it!

The Heartbreaker palette is $34 (which breaks down to $8.50 each shadow), and can be purchased at http://www.sugarpillshop.com/

Are there any other Sugarpill fangirls out there? Anyone ordering this palette? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.

As always, thank you for reading. It is immensely appreciated. Have a great holiday! *.*



DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal usage. I am not affiliated with or compensated by the comany mentioned. All opinions are my own and completely honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.