Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving full of laugher, love, and happiness! Though I have a tendency to be quite the cynacist, I am truly thankful to be alive and have such amazing people in my life. I even have the best pets I could ever ask for! I am thankful my hamster had babies in March, because my 3 little boys bring me great happiness even after the most stressful days at work. I am thankful for my cat, V, who always keeps me smiling, laughing, and shows me unconditional love. I am thankful for my boyfriend, who keeps my heart beating every day. I can't believe I was lucky enough to find someone who has such a beautiful soul and that truly loves me unconditionally with all my strengths and flaws alike. I am truly a lucky lady, and if I died tomorrow, I would die with a smile on my face and with no regrets in my heart.  Even if you do not celebrate this holiday, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.