Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Smell Bent- Ice Station Zebra

Lately, I've been looking for a Christmasy perfume to wear. I heard about a fairly new indie perfumery called Smell Bent through hottiemcnaughty. Smell Bent recently released a holiday collection called Holiday Happening. I decided to order a rollerball of Ice Station Zebra.

Perfume description from Smell Bent:

"howling arctic winds, cracking ice, frozen earth, and crisp evergreen buried under a drift of snowy
musk"


My Perception:

Ice Station Zebra is a perfect wintery scent. It is so crisp, like a snowflake melting by your nose. The evergreen adds a special Christmasy kick that is ever so lovely. Once the perfume is dry, the notes that stand out to me are the evergreen, musk, and a very slight sweetness that balances everything out. It is a delightful blend that I really enjoy. It's definitely not for everyone, but it's a lovely, icy blend perfect for what my heart has yearned for this holiday season!

Scroll down if you'd like to see the pictures of Ice Station Zebra!


Stay Warm and Happy!

Rachel


DISCLAIMER: All products mentioned were purchased by me for my own personal usage. I am not affiliated with or compensated by any of the companies mentioned. My opinions are my own and always 100% honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I sound like a cheeseball, but I really do appreciate you guys being here and reading my blog. It's nice to know that I'm not just talking to myself, haha. Your comments are just an added bonus. Please know that your comments are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.